About this item
- 【1/4” Air Right Angle Die Grinder】 The 90-degree head allows flexibility in many applications, for reaching tight or angled grinding, easy to access to small spots. It is equipped with a 1/4” collet and a 1/8” collet, so you can grind, break sharp edges, deburr, port, and polish virtually anywhere! It also features an integral safety-lock throttle lever so it prevents accidental start-up. Note: Please remove the DUST PLUG before insert the air connector.
- 【High Free Speed 】The Pneumatic straight die grinder operates at a maximum speed of 20,000 RPM continuous power with an air compressor, which allows for precision cutting, grinding, shaping, and sanding. Operating pressure: 90psi (6.3bar). Air consumption: 85.5l/min (3cfm). Note: Use sealant tape to avoid air leakage.
- 【Ideal for One-Handed Grip 】The small, lightweight design provides easy operation, and greater access to tight spots. The air die grinder measures 6-5/16 inch long and weighs 1lbs, comfortable for maneuvering and perfect for one-handed grip. With the ergonomically designed body, it is easy to hold for long work sessions.
- 【Rear Exhaust】This die grinder features a rear exhaust to direct air away from work, making the lower sound level possible, while also ensuring that the exhaust isn’t hitting the operator in the face. The air inlet filter could keep the die grinder from contamination. Note: Add oil regularly is needed for all air tools (lubricant included).
- 【Wide Application】 The air compressor usually provides higher RPM than the electric motor, and they can maintain it indefinitely as long as your air compressor is large enough. When connected with the right bits, air die grinders can do many different tasks, mainly used for polishing, sharpening, cutting, or grinding various materials. Great Christmas gift for husband, men and father.